Have you encountered a message that reads “Psn the credit card information is not valid. Please check your entries carefully” when trying to register your credit card information on PlayStation Network? If this is the case, you may want to try some of the troubleshooting tips here to have your credit card linked to your Psn account.
Psn The Credit Card Information Is Not Valid. Please Check Your Entries Carefully – What Could Be The Issue?
A message you do not want to experience when trying to link your credit card details to your Psn account is one that reads “the credit card information is not valid. please check your entries carefully.” However, many people have been known to encounter this problem. So what are the issues that could lead to this problem? While there are several possible reasons why this problem could arise, below are three possible reasons to consider.
- The service status of the PlayStation Network
- Credit card not accepted by Psn
- Error in entering the details of your credit card
Psn The Credit Card Information Is Not Valid. Please Check Your Entries Carefully – Solutions
To resolve the “Psn the credit card information is not valid. Please check your entries carefully” issue. You can try the following troubleshooting tips in response to the three causes identified earlier.
- You should check the service status page of the Psn to know if there is a problem. If there is one, you should hang on till the issues are resolved before providing your credit card information.
- It is possible that your credit card is not accepted on the Psn, so try using another credit card.
- Did you enter your card details properly? Cross check to ensure that the card details entered are in order. Make sure the information provided are exactly as they are on your credit card.
Check to know if you have entered non-letter characters such as; hyphens, front/backslashes, and asterisks. Also, you should know that in order to keep the Psn secure there is a limit to the alterations you can make when inputting your credit card information. If you don’t get answers to the problem, contact Psn customer support for more assistance.